It’s Fall! Finally. Yes!
Break out all the cardigans or start making your own. Yeah, there is a class in town that can teach you to knit your own cardigan!
Start prepping those Halloween outfits and enjoy your pumpkin flavored whatever cause fall is officially here. Fall is also the perfect time to learn a new creative skill and you’ll still have time to craft some holidays gifts for loved ones.
Our holiday show is quickly approaching! The vendor list is live on the Outlaw’s website so be sure to stop by and start your shopping list! The Instagram takeovers have started as well, make sure you are following @craftinoutlaws to meet our vendors, go behind the scenes of their process and see sneak peeks of what will be at the show in November.
We also have 3 workshops listed at our holiday event taught by master Outlaws! Find them all online and get signed up now!
Want to help volunteer and get a limited edition Outlaws shirt? Sign ups start October 1st.
Need more DIY in your life this month, we have you covered!
All classes are rated on it’s level of difficulty.
1 button being beginner – 5 buttons being advanced
- 10/1: Patterned Enamel Circle Necklace $60
- 10/4: Oslo Cardigan $65
- 10/5: Layered Bar Necklace $60 – $80
- 10/8: Patterned Silver Bangle $110
- 10/12: New School – Open Studios with Craftin’ Outlaws
- 10/12: Forged Bar Earrings $45-$65
- 10/15: Bezel Set Stone Ring $125
- 10/18: Please Clap Comedy Showcase with Craftin’ Outlaws $7-$12
- 10/19: Textured Domed Necklace $45-$65
- 10/22: Gold Decal Enamel Necklace $70
- 10/28: We Are Knitters Knitting Party + Shop Talk $67
- 10/29: Make & Take Metal Stamping $al la carte
Have a DIY workshop you are hosting or teaching and want to include it on the list? Add it to our events calendar here!
Are you looking for crafters or makers at your event and want to add your application to the link? Submit your info here.
Want to sponsor next Month’s DIY calendar or advertise on the Outlaw Blog? Contact us at email@example.com